Green Office Wageningen is recruiting!
Green Office Wageningen brings positive change to Wageningen UR. We are part of Wageningen UR and we lobby for sustainability in its operations and education. Green Office is driven by green-minded, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial students. We run our own projects that have real impact on policy and practice at Wageningen UR. We have extended network within the organization and we work together with different departments, student organizations and Wageningen municipality.
We are looking for new Outreach Coordinator!
Outreach Coordinator is responsible for Green Office outreach portfolio, including promotional activities throughout the year with special emphasis on Annual Introductory Days (AID), Seriously Sustainable Week (October) and Warm Sweater Week (January/ February) (for more information see Green Office Year Plan 2017). As Outreach Coordinator you create a positive buzz around Green Office and its projects!
- Develop and coordinate execution of Green Office communication strategy and communication plan
- Keep Green Office on-line channels (website, Facebook, intranet) up-to-date
- Edit monthly Green Office newsletter
- Actively promote Green Office and its projects on-line
- Develop and organize activities to promote Green Office
- Coordinate Green Office promotion during AID, Secretaressendag, One World Week, Buurten bij de Burenweek, Seriously Sustainable week, etc.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to build professional experience and develop skills in communication and marketing
- Support of enthusiastic, motivated and sustainability-driven team
- An unique experience of being part of the growing European Green Office movement that consist of 16 organizations within the entire Europe
- Possibility to make a real impact on sustainability of the operations of WUR and to learn about operational and political dimensions of sustainability at WUR
- Space to develop and realize your ideas
- Financial compensation for 8 work hours (approximately € 160 per month)
- Certificate of involvement at the end of the work period
- Recommendations for potential employer
- Access to flexible work space
What are we looking for?
A student of Wageningen UR with…
- Passion for sustainability, interest in communication and marketing
- Ability to create ideas for engaging events and carry them out
- Ability to frame messages in a positive and interesting manner
- Familiarity with management of content on Facebook and on websites
- Ability and willingness to engage in conversations with various types of people
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team and lead a group of volunteers
- Attention to detail
- Availability for 8 hrs./ week until at least March 2018 (preferably longer)
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Do you think that you are the right candidate? Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter by 3rd July.