Join the Green Office team!
Are you interested in sustainability and would you like to make green changes on the Wageningen campus?
- Sustainability blog editors
- Investigate sustainability at WUR by writing and collecting interesting stories for our sustainability blog. To be launched soon!
- Green Impact Team Coaches
- Join a team of sustainably-minded staff members and assist them in performing sustainable actions in and around their workplace.
- Student Cooking Corner Project Leader
- Stimulate the (international) community of Wageningen to show their local and vegetarian cooking skills in our Student Cooking Corner.
- Sustainable Campus Tour Guide
- Provide tours to different kinds of visitors about what is sustainable about our campus and where the biggest improvements can still be made.
- Green Office Flex Volunteers
- Do you have a limited amount of time, but still want to help the Green Office? Get involved by doing all kinds of different tasks whenever you are available!
Each position requires only about 2-4 hours a week. You will be part of a green-minded international team and gain experience in a student organization.
A more detailed explanation of the positions and tasks can be found in this document.
Has one position (or multiple) caught your eye? Send an email with short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everybody will be invited to our next get together on the 26th of March, where we will share a nice dinner and distribute the roles.