Join the Green Office team!
Are you interested in sustainability and would you like to have a green impact on Wageningen University & Research? Apply for one of the positions below!
We are currently looking for:
- Green Office Volunteers
Possibilities for Green Office Volunteers
You can always get involved as a volunteer! This takes a little less time than the coordinator positions and are a very good way to get to know the Green Office.
- Sustainability blog editors
- Investigate sustainability at WUR by writing and collecting interesting stories for our sustainability blog. To be launched soon!
- Green Impact Team Coaches
- Join a team of sustainably-minded staff members and assist them in performing sustainable actions in and around their workplace.
- Student Cooking Corner Project Leaders
- Stimulate the (international) community of Wageningen to show their local and vegetarian cooking skills in our Student Cooking Corner.
- Sustainable Campus Tour Guides
- Provide tours to different kinds of visitors about what is sustainable about our campus and where the biggest improvements can still be made.
- Green Office Flex Volunteers
- Do you have a limited amount of time, but still want to help the Green Office? Get involved by doing all kinds of different tasks whenever you are available!
A volunteer position requires only about 2-4 hours a week. You will be part of an enthusiastic and international team and gain experience in a green-minded student organization.
A more detailed explanation of the volunteer positions and tasks can be found in this document.
Has one position (or multiple) caught your eye? Send an email with short motivation to: email@example.com. Everybody will be invited to our next get together, where we will share a nice dinner and explain you more about the different possibilities to get involved.