The Story Behind the Recipe
Be prepared to taste the chocolatiest chocolate brownies with chocolate and chocolate you ever had! These vegan brownies are truly amazing. A friend made them for my birthday a few years ago and ever since they are essential for any kind of social gatherings. Everybody should try these chocolaty, moist beasts!
What do you need?
- 2 bananas
- 120 mL oil
- 240 g wheat flour
- 120 g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 220 g sugar
- 350 mL water
- 170 g dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
How do you make it?
- Mash the bananas and mix them with all the liquids.
- Mix the flour with baking soda and add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients together!
- Chop the chocolate and add it to the dough.
- Put it in a tin and bake it for about 20 minutes at 180 °C.
- Don’t worry if the dough is still liquid-ish before baking, it’s supposed to be!
- Depending on the size of your tin, the baking time might be longer/shorter. Just check your oven regularly and test the dough with a wooden pick.